Important Dates and Timelines
TK - 8 Information Night
Please join us for this informative meeting. A presentation from our principal, Camryn Friel, will be followed by a Q&A. This is a wonderful opportunity to hear about the overall school program.
- New Family Information Night – January 17, 2018 @ 7PM
TK – 8th Applications
- Available on January 18, 2018
Meet the Mustangs (Prospective Families) - Click Here to RSVP
This is a great opportunity to view the school in action. Starting at 8:45 AM, parents are given schoolwide tours led by our eighth grade leadership team. Administrators, as well as current students and parents, will be available to discuss our programs and answer your questions.
- Mustang Morning Tours - November 3, 2017
- Mustang Morning Tours - December 6, 2017
- Mustang Morning Tours - January 26, 2018
- Mustang Morning Tours - February 7, 2018
- Mustang Morning Tours - March 14, 2018
- Mustang Morning Tours - May 4, 2018
On this evening during Catholic Schools Week, current school families visit their child(ren)’s classrooms. This is an opportunity for you and your child(ren) to explore the campus, visit all the classrooms, see student work and meet our teachers.
- Open House - February 1, 2018 @ 6:30PM
Application and Required Paperwork Due
- TK & Kinder Application Deadline - January 26, 2018 by 3:00pm
- Grades 1– 8 Application Deadline – Rolling Admissions. Families will be notified as spots become available.
Schedule your Evaluation Time
- TK & Kindergarten Screening Dates –February 3rd & 10th
- Grades 1 – 8 Screening Dates – To be scheduled individually
Notification of Acceptance
- TK & Kindergarten – Late March
- Grades 1 - 8 - Families will be notified as spots become available.