GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish.
- The required age for Kindergarten admission is five (5) years of age by September 1st and five (5) by December 2nd for transitional kindergarten (Pony).
- Transitional Kindergarten (Pony) is the first year of a two-year kindergarten program that uses a modified kindergarten curriculum that is age and developmentally appropriate. A child who completes one year in a transitional kindergarten program, shall continue in a kindergarten program for one additional year.
- The recommended age for first grade students is six 6 years of age on or before September 1st, but required by November 1st, unless waived by the principal.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to meet the educational and financial needs of all students.
- The pastor and principal will review a student's continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO AMS